We provide management advisory, project management & engineering services to Power Plant Developers to realise Renewable Energy & Fossil Fuelled power plants. The service includes business development and planning of the power project, and assistance and management of the various services required to realise the power system; such as the plant concept, financial advice, identification of the insurers, EPC and O&M providers. Advice and negotiations services are also provided for the Fuel Supply and Power Purchase Agreements.
Projects as varied from Mini-Hydro, Wind & Solar Power in the European Union to Combined Heat and Power Systems in the EU & India and Russia have been delivered. Power plant upgrades have also been delivered for Performance Improvement & Life Extension. More recently we are assisting our clients in developing capabilities in Low/Zero Carbon Emission power systems.
Overview on Power Plant Development Process
What we do
- Power plant concept & preliminary design
- Supplier selection, evaluation and appointment with the owner
- Establishing the preliminary specifications for Renewable/Fossil system
- Structuring the Debt & Equity providers
- Establishing preliminary power purchase agreements with Offtakers
- Managing the EPC and O&M contractors
- Risk review for the power systems