Lean/Six Sigma Services
We provide the full tool-kit for the implementation of Lean/Six-Sigma to our clients. We work at Executive Management Level and on the shop-floor to assist the production responsibles to eliminate waste, reduce rework and reduce lead times. The application of Six-Sigma is also deployed once a fully Lean Operation has been achieved. The Six-Sigma optimations ensure that efficiencies in productivity, quality and costs reductions are embedded in the culture of the shop florr.
Lean/Six-Sigma has been deployed in several factories in the EU and Russia. Measurable gains have been delivered in terms of Stock-Turn, Lead Time, Cost of Quality reductions. The results have beed realised in terms of improved productivity and profitability.
A well proven tool set has been developed to assess, deploy and monitor progress of the implementation of the Lean/Six-Sigma on the shop floor.
What we do
- Shop floor Waste Walk (Gemba)
- Identification of the 8 Wastes – The Lean Wheel (above)
- The 5S program
- Cellular Manufacture (I, U & W – Cell’s – Flow Lines)
- Pull Scheduling and JIT
- Kaizen: Planned & On-the-Spot
- Visual management
- DMAIC – Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control
- Define: Tools for defining and specifying a SMART project
- Measure: Tools for documenting data, segregating & categorising data
- Analyse: Analytical & statistical evaluation tools
- Improve: Various methodologies for proposing and evaluating improvements
- Control: Standardisation and repeatability – tools to ensure this happens