We provide Environmental Improvement services targeted at assisting our clients to reach IPPC Certification. Environmental due diligence, local environmental policies and European standards are applied in achieving the IPPC certification. The main services are depicted in the figure below. We usually work with the company Top Management & their Environmental Director in the supply of these services.
Environmental assessments and improvements have mainly been carried out by us in Romania. Primary goals have been to attain EU Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) compliance for manufacturing facilities with pre-liberation (1990) legacies. The experience gained can be utilised within any EU or other European state since the IPPC is entrenched in the regulatory systems of these countries. The IPPC requires that Best Available Technology (BAT) are implemented in existing and new Industrial Manufacturing facilities in order to attain & maintain compliance.
The process of achieving IPPC Certification
What we do
- Environmental due diligence
- Breakout of the industrial facility areas to be targeted for improvement
- Phased implementation of remedial measures to achieve IPPC local timeline
- Planning the IPPC project with appropriate stakeholder (EPA, Decision Makers, etc.)
- Identification of the BAT for implementation and future growth (CAPEX & OPEX)
- Communication with public authorities & procurement of relevant permits
- Project management until IPPC Certification is realised